BerenstainBears Get in a Fight is a free trial software application from the Teaching & Training Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-05-05. The program can be installed on Android.
★ Winner of a 2013 PARENTS’ CHOICE Gold Honor Award
★ An interactive animated storybook starring the Berenstain Bears
★ originally published as the award-winning Living Books
★ A tale of how sibling arguments can sometimes escalate, and how they can be resolved
“The original Living Books Software Series of interactive storybooks are the gold standard of interactive books. These were originally developed many years ago for desktop computer yet they still hold up as though they were new apps designed just for the tablet or smart phone.
The thought and creativity that was put into the interactivity in Berenstain Bears Get Into a Fight is largely unmatched in any other interactive book. When you combine that with a classic Berenstain Bears children's book you have a complete winner.
This is one of the best eBook apps available for young children, and there are few people of any age that would not enjoy it.
Like Wanderful's other apps, Berenstain Bears Get Into a Fight offers great creativity with a wonderful sense of humanity and heart that transcends age. Multi-lingual families can enjoy the story in either Spanish or Portuguese.”
- Tim Leverett ©2013 Parents' Choice
Play inside the story and interact with all the characters and words with The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight, a fun interactive reading experience with fully animated content featuring the popular Bear Family – Mama Bear, Papa Bear, Brother Bear, and Sister Bear. Wanderful brings every page of this Stan and Jan Berenstain story to life. Read and play along with Brother and Sister as a little morning grumpiness turns into an all-day fight. Even a noisy storm can’t stop them from arguing and fighting. Do they even remember why they are fighting? Can anything make them stop? Useful for children of all ages, this story teaches lessons on avoiding arguments and disagreements.
• Interactive storybook in English and Spanish
• Change language from any page in the story
• 12 fully animated pages
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when clicked
• All words are "active" for extended word play and language learning – click on any word to hear it spoken
• A hidden surprise is on each page – can you find "Buzzy" the bee?
• Move between pages with the new scrolling page navigation
• Two modes: "Read to Me" and the fully interactive "Let Me Play"
• Multiple settings to further customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Special "About the Authors" video profiling Jan and Stan Berenstain available from within the App
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
• Teacher resources include a 33 page overview of Wanderful Classroom Activities and a free preview of the Berenstain Bears Get in a Fight Classroom Activities guide
• The full 57 page Classroom Activities guide is available from www.wanderful.com
Wanderful’s goal is to help children discover a lasting love of language through story exploration. We hope The Berenstain Bears Get in a Fight provides your family, children and students with hours of delightful story play.
The Berenstain Bears Get In A Fight is by Stan and Jan Berenstain, authors of over 200 books starring the Bear family: Mama, Papa, Brother and Sister.
Wanderful creates engaging interactive storybooks for children that are educational, fun, and above all safe and appropriate. This app:
• does not collect any information
• does not contain ads
• does not contain in-app purchases, but has links to other Wanderful Apps
• includes active links to websites or social networks, but ONLY from the PARENTS and TEACHERS pages, not from the storybook pages
• uses analytics to improve our app experience but only in aggregate and never with personally identifiable data
BerenstainBears Get in a Fight (version 1.3) has a file size of 90.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.